Interrail Lithuania Pass
The Interrail Lithuania Pass is your key to discovering Lithuania's gorgeous lakes and mountains, vast sand dunes and its deep seated history. Visit popular cities like Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipeda.
Available for 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8 travel days within 1 month.
Take as many trains as you want on each travel day.
If you're under 28, you can buy our discounted Youth Pass.
Don't forget about your seat reservations!
Some trains in Europe, like high-speed trains and night trains, require a seat reservation. Reservation fees are charged by the railway carriers, and are not included in your Interrail Pass. Read all about reservations →.
Conditions of this Pass
- General conditions for everyone
Only European residents can travel with an Interrail Pass. If you’re a non-European resident, you can travel with a Eurail Pass. Read more
You cannot order a One Country Pass for the country where you live. Read more
You cannot use the One Country Pass to travel to or from the country your Pass is valid in. The One Country Pass is only valid for travel with participating train, ferry and public transport companies in the country covered by your Pass. Read more
Most high-speed and night trains require a reservation at an additional cost. Read more
1st class Passes are valid in both 1st and 2nd class carriages. 2nd class Passes are only valid in 2nd class carriages.
- Additional conditions about our promotional Passes
- Depending on the promo conditions, promotional Interrail Passes may be non-refundable and non-exchangeable. To check if a purchased promotional pass is refundable or exchangeable, please refer to the invoice. Read more.
- Additional conditions for Youth Pass travelers
- To travel with a discounted Youth Pass, you must be aged from 12 up to and including 27 on the start date of the Interrail Pass.
- Additional conditions for Senior travelers
- To travel with a discounted Senior Pass, you must be aged 60 or over on the start date of the Interrail Pass.
- Additional conditions for Adults with Children
Children under 4 travel for free and do not need an Interrail Pass. You may be asked to sit a child under 4 on your lap during busy times.
Children aged 4 to 11 travel for free with a Child Pass. A child must be accompanied at all times by at least one person with an Adult Pass. This doesn’t have to be a family member and can be anyone over 18.
Up to 2 children can travel with 1 adult. For example, when 2 adults are traveling, they can take 4 children with them. If more than 2 children are traveling with 1 adult, a separate Youth Pass must be purchased for each additional child.
Children under 12 travel in the same travel class as the accompanying adult.
Travelers aged 12 to 27 can travel with a Youth Pass.
Want to see more of Europe than just 1 country? A Global Pass can take you to over 40,000 destinations across Europe. It's flexible, so you can decide on the day where you want to go. Or plan out your trip completely, it's all up to you!
Trains in Europe
Europe’s extensive rail network connects all of Europe’s top destinations from world-famous capitals to charming off-the-beaten-track towns. Choose the type of train that best fits your plans, and travel where you want by day or night.